Competitive tendering opening up international opportunities
Competitive tendering in railway construction has also opened up new international opportunities for VR Track’s Railway Consulting and Construction Units.
VR Track Oy operates on the international market as an independent player and in cooperation with other companies. We are involved in design and consulting services, construction, maintenance and machine contracting and have the Nordic area, the Baltic States and Russia as our market.
International projects by VR Track Oy
• Trackwork at Botniabanan between Nyland and Husum (110 km)
• Trackwork and electrical work, Blekingebanan
• Catenary maintenance, Stambanan
• Superstructure work, Ådalsbanan Denmark
• Neutral temperature measurements on the Danish rail network Estonia
• Ballast cleaning (210 km)
• Tamping work, Edela Raudtee
• Brush clearing, Eesti Raudtee
• Railway yard at the border crossing in southeast Estonia
• Tarto-Valga, track superstructure renovation under way Russia
• Switch installation between St. Petersburg and Moscow
• Tamping work in Siberia between Tjumen and Tobolsk