Our key services
- Infrastructure modelling co-ordinator services: source data models, design models, combined models, and as-planned models, such as machine control modelling, including documentation, and model validations, e.g. conflict analysis for structures
- Data acquisition, production and validation for source data models: scanning and aerial photography, 360-degree panoramas, cable and pipeline surveys
- Design models with infrastructures and systems, such as tracks, water supply, foundation engineering, bridges, signalling equipment, structures of electrified railways
- Production and visualisation for models required for production, such as as-planned models, quantity calculation models, quality assurance models, as-built models, visualisations for construction scheduling and cost calculations (5D BIM)
- Our service concept also includes project-specific maintenance manuals as well as services related to visualisations, information sharing, stakeholder communications and production follow-up systems.